Why Ruby On Rails Becomes Indispensable for Web Designers?
Are you a web designer? Are you responsible for designing and developing intuitive web applications? If the answers to these questions are ‘Yes’, then you need to keep yourself updated with the latest web designing and development technologies to make sure your career growth always points upwards. ‘Ruby On Rails’ is the hottest web application technology today and every web designer should ensure they are well versed in this technology.
What is Ruby On Rails?
Ruby On Rails, also referred to as Rails by most developers, is a full-stack web application framework, and it covers both front end and back end design. Thus by mastering Ruby On Rails you can independently create full-fledged web applications. Ideally, Ruby is a programming language, and Rails is the framework.
Why Should You Choose Ruby On Rails for Developing Applications?
A number of companies, both big and small are offering Ruby On Rails development in India, and many clients are also asking their service providers to use this particular framework for developing their projects.
So why are people choosing Ruby On Rails above all other frameworks? Here are some of the most important reasons:
- The object oriented nature of Ruby and availability of numerous open source code in the Rails community makes programming easier and faster than any other framework and language.
- Implementing changes within the framework is much easier since Rails is very good for rapid application development.
- By using Ruby On Rails, you can improve the productivity since the Ruby code is mostly self-documenting and very readable. So any developer can take up an existing project and start working on it.
- Ruby On Rails has a strong testing framework.
- There are no licensing costs involved since most of the codes are open sources.
Benefits of Ruby On Rails for Web Designers
By learning Ruby On Rails (RoR), the web designers can also benefit in many ways. The topmost reason for learning this new technology is to satisfy the client requirements and make yourself stand out from the competition. For a web designer, it is very important to keep oneself updated with the latest tools and technologies. Ruby On Rails can help you in the following ways:
• Better Growth Opportunities: If you feel bored of doing the same task every day, consider learning RoR, since it can expedite your career growth. If you own business clients would be willing to hire you and pay higher for your services, if you provide updated services. If you are working for an employer, you can quickly climb the growth ladder by upgrading your skills.
• Get More with Less: By learning RoR, one can accomplish more by doing less – programming becomes faster, codes become more structured, and meeting deadlines also become easier. In today’s competitive market, clients want their websites and applications to be out-of-the-box. If you are well versed with RoR, you can accomplish complex projects very easily.
Web designers should consider upgrading their skills and learn Ruby On Rails to make sure they fulfill client expectations and make their future brighter.