What Benefits Does WordPress Hosting Offer?
WordPress is definitely one of the most important and popular Content Management Systems today. Website building becomes easier when you have an effective CMS application to assist you. WordPress hosting is offered by many providers and it is template-based like most of its competitors. In WordPress, you basically select a certain theme and then customize it to suit your business requirements. You can take advantage of a great variety of plug-ins, themes and add-ons to create a site of your choice. WordPress hosting is therefore being extensively used by thousands of ecommerce sites, blogs, corporate sites and social communities.
How does WordPress hosting work?
WordPress can be conveniently downloaded from the site wordpress.org; it is a single-click installation for most web hosting service providers. When you can download this application through the control panel, you can have a website running within a few minutes. Manual installations are slightly more challenging but can be done seamlessly with the help of a god web administrator. The application comes free of cost; however, when you wish to add some extra features through add-ons or plug-ins to your website, you need more bandwidth. So, when you are handling a large number of media files, you should consider choosing a hosting plan which satisfies your needs. When you choosing free WordPress hosting, you are likely to enjoy limited control of the designing options, plug-ins and installation unless you purchase extra services.
What benefits can you enjoy with WordPress hosting?
• To start with, WordPress is versatile and easy to use; although it offers any useful features, you will not need a lot of technical knowhow to get started. The interface is user-friendly and even non-technical writers can easily write and edit content. With WordPress hosting, pages and posts can be queued, moderated as well as password-protected.
• When you choose WordPress, editing becomes simplified because edits are fast and easy to do. It has a huge library of templates which offers you many different layout options. So, WordPress allows you to tweak the content and customize it according to your preferences. You can create a theme and customize it even with an elementary knowledge of coding.
• WordPress is easy to install and it is free of cost; you will not need to make any changes to your existing hosting plans when you already have standard hosting plans. You can take advantage of the numerous plug-ins and free themes when you are starting off. In case you wish to buy premium add-ons you may be required to pay a fee for them.
• A WordPress hosting India provider will also offer you technical support; this is undoubtedly the biggest benefit when you choose managed WordPress hosting as opposed to free WordPress hosting. Providers can also offer you free or cheap WordPress hosting, but you may not get proper technical assistance for troubleshooting technical issues on the site. Managed service providers will always guarantee this support.
• When you choose managed WordPress hosting, you also do not have to worry about data loss because nightly backups are carried out as part of the packages.
• The service providers will also guarantee greater security and faster speed for the website because of resources they own.
These are some of the key benefits of WordPress hosting and you can choose from shared, dedicated, VPS or managed services. Free WordPress hosting is typically offered in smaller groups and online forums. You will most likely be made to accept banner ads when you choose this type of hosting. Having a free host is disadvantageous because it may turn out to be unreliable. Shared WordPress hosting is most commonly found and used by newcomers. It is very affordable and offers resources with usage restrictions. In case your website starts using up too many resources, you will be asked to upgrade the account. When you choose VPS hosting, it is better to opt for managed hosting services if you do not have much experience and technical expertise. This ensures that your WordPress provider takes care of all system upgrades and offers technical assistance. WordPress dedicated servers cater to high traffic blogs. A managed dedicated server is best for businesses which lack experience in server management. WordPress providers which provide managed dedicated hosting will have full-time administrators for server management.