How to Choose Cloud Hosting India Providers
When hosting services are offered to clients through multiple servers that are connected to each other in a “cloud”, it is called cloud hosting. This is distinct from hosting on a shared platform or hosting through a dedicated server because in both these types of hosting, a single server is involved. Cloud hosting India providers guarantee better data accessibility, higher reliability, and above all, cost-efficiency. Since cloud server hosting entails many servers, it is also popularly called cluster hosting and on-demand hosting. Cloud hosting India providers offer far superior services compared to shared hosting services and even better than dedicated hosting services on certain occasions.
What benefits can you enjoy with cloud hosting India providers?
- With cloud hosting, you can increase work productivity involving lesser numbers of people. This helps to drastically reduce costs of every project thus achieving economies of scale.
- Businesses do not have to spend fortunes on buying costly infrastructure; you can obtain resources as and when you want them. The payment is according to usage, ensuring that there is no wastage.
- People from different locations can access the data in the cloud, allowing them to edit and manage files remotely when they have Internet connectivity.
- Since a cloud hosting provider ensures that you do not have to employ a lot of people for doing a specific task, you can actually get more jobs done in lesser time.
- Businesses are spared of spending millions of dollars on hardware and software or even licensing feed.
- Data is also accessible from every location, as long as there is an Internet connection. This advantage helps projects to be monitored more effectively. Projects get completed well within time and budget allocated for it.
- Finally, businesses need to train fewer people when cloud hosting is deployed because there is a minimal learning curve involved on software and hardware issues.
How to choose cloud hosting India providers:
You can make use of some important criteria when it comes to choosing a cloud hosting provider in India. Regardless of whether you are the owner of a small sized business or a web developer keen to launch a start-up, choosing a provider can be quite a challenge. You must remember that you will need to select a provider which can grow alongside you.
- To begin with, you must check for the uptime offered by the cloud hosting India company you have shortlisted. When you run an online business, the uptime is of utmost significance. In case the website starts to slow down or malfunctions on account of a power outage, you stand to lose thousands of buyers and millions of dollars in sales. This is why it is of crucial importance to check whether the provider faces outages, how they deal with power outages, what service agreements they offer, whether there are remediation guarantees or not etc.
- Since not all clouds are identical and there are major points of difference between the open or public clouds and the closed proprietary models, you need to check the kind of cloud hosting your provider offers. You also need to choose a provider which can upgrade your resources when your needs escalate. If you find that your needs are outgrowing the provider’s capabilities or if you are a large enterprise looking to shift some of your workloads to the public cloud and run others in a private cloud, you should then choose a provider which can give you this flexibility.
- You need to choose a cloud hosting India provider which has the expertise and the manpower to guide you in designing the architecture and operations for cloud server management. You need to check whether your provider has a community forum or offers an online FAQ page for user convenience.
- You need to check for client testimonials before you decide on a cloud server hosting provider. Online reviews and customer feedbacks may help you get a good idea about which providers are reliable and trustworthy.
Finally, when finding out about the expenses involved in cloud hosting, it is necessary to investigate about hidden charges if any. There are typically very heavy fees involved in cloud set-ups, cloud migration and support. Therefore, it is absolutely imperative to get in touch with the provider and figure out what advisory services they can offer and for what price.