Benefits of different types of cloud deployment models
Cloud Server Hosting offers countless benefits that is driving more and more businesses invest in this emerging technology. It enables them to share resources in a way that has dramatically simplified IT and other related business operations. With cloud technology, enormous pools of resources can be congregated through private or public networks to facilitate the user with dynamically resilient infrastructures for application, data and file storage. Furthermore, the overall cost of computing resources, application hosting, content storage and delivery is drastically plummets. Enterprises can choose to host critical applications either on Public, Private or Hybrid cloud hosting.
Let’s quickly explore through the key benefits of different cloud hosting deployment models that businesses can leverage to streamline their overall business processes.
Benefits of Public Cloud Hosting:
- Public clouds enable businesses to completely shift capital expenses to operational expenses.
- It has better utilization rate.
- It offers greater elasticity to the user.
- It can be instantly deployed. Setting up and maintaining an in-house server can be a time-consuming task. However, with public cloud integration takes minutes time.
- A public cloud is typically hosted offsite; hence the maintenance of the server complete falls on the cloud vendor.
- It is highly secure and integrality of your mission critical data remains intact.
- Given that private cloud is accessible by an authorized user, hence they are empowered with an ability to configure and manage according to varying business requirements.
- Users of the private cloud can access their mission critical data wherever they are.
- It enables the users to scale up and down the compute resources based on their growing business requirements.
- Users don’t have to worry about the manually updating their servers as with private cloud hosting, these updates are automatically done.
Benefits of Hybrid cloud hosting:
- Hybrid cloud enables enterprises to make most of the scalability and cost-effectiveness attributes of public cloud.
- It offers businesses with a complete sense of control over IT resources.
- With hybrid cloud hosting, businesses can easily predict budgeting and optimal utilization of resources.
- It helps businesses to overcome concerns associated with security and compliance. As managed servers are best for applications that require additional security.
- Cohesive interoperability facilitates businesses with freedom to instantly deploy workloads to the cloud with the elasticity to switch between your on-premise and off-premise environments as your requirement varies.
Hence, streamline your business operations and gain operational efficiency by taking step-by-step approach to the cloud. Establish a well-defined roadmap for the deployment of cloud model that fits in with your business requirements.